Thursday, September 12, 2024

Christmas Moose Card

 













I fell in love with these sweet critters in the Christmas Friends stamp set! This set is in the Sept - Dec 2024 mini catalog. They just exude so much joy! I used an old Snowflake EF (not sure of the name) and embossed a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of smooth white CS. Then on the reverse side (not the raised impression side, but the depressed side of the flakes) I brayered Night of Navy and Pacific Point. I fussy cut the moose image and colored with alcohol in markers. The sentiment is from an old Merry Moose stamp set. I cut bumps and swerves on white CS pieces to make the snow and used blending brushes to add a little blue to the top of the snow. 


* I saw this brayered snow sky on a Ranger post somewhere, but didn't keep the link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment