Saturday, June 23, 2012

Butterfly Sunset

I used the brayer technique on this card. I first stamped the field flowers and butterfly in black stazon; then stamped the shading part of field flowers in so saffron. I colored the butterfly with markers. Then I used a versamarker to cover the images and embossed them with clear embossing powder. I brayered daffodil delight in bottom left corner at an angle. After masking off the sun with a post it, I brayered from the top right hand corner at an angle: so saffron; then moving up a little and not quite covering all of the so saffron  added calypso coral; then not covering all of the calypso coral added melon mambo; sponged in so saffron on the sun.

SUPPLIES:
  • cardstock - melon mambo, black, whisper white
  • ink - daffodil delight, so saffron, calypso coral, melon mambo, versamark pen
  • stamps - field flowers, papillon potpourri, itty bitty banners
  • accessories - modern label punch, bitty banners framelits, itty bitty shapes punches, clear embossing powder, heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment