Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winter Wonderland

This is what it looks like at my house today - a winter wonderland!

SUPPLIES:
  • stamps - christmas lodge, bright christmas
  • cardstock - whisper white, basic gray
  • ink - always artichoke, black, sahara sand (for shadow below trees with blender pen)
  • accessories - lacy brocade EF, snow flurry BIGZ die, corner rounder, pearls, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects
After cutting the snowflakes with the snow flurry BIGZ die, I embossed them with the lacy brocade EF, then added a little dazzling diamonds mixed with crystal effects with a small paintbrush.

1 comment:

  1. So very beautiful, I'm in awe. Can't get to such beautiful scenes anymore, but if I can learn to create this picture and the like, I will be happy and fulfilled in my retirement years. Going to email you a couple of questions...please.
    Blessings, Judy

    ReplyDelete